LGO utilizes the blockchain as determinable proof of order placement where anyone can view and verify all transactions occurring on the platform. The trade records are publicly available and can be audited as a way to verify the transparency of the LGO platform.
Articles in this section
- Why is LGO demonstrably transparent?
- What is front-running?
- Are there market makers on LGO?
- What are the trading fees?
- What is the minimum order size?
- What is the tick size?
- Is there a trading API?
- How can I retrieve trading and market data from LGO?
- How can I trade on LGO?
- What are the different order types?