The prices of assets listed are simply determined by supply and demand and the provided bid/ask spread from clients using the platform. We operate a centralized limit order book where clients can place orders. This order book is blockchain auditable so that all orders - as well as volumes - are provably transparent and authentic. We do not trade on the platform, and never will.
Articles in this section
- Why is LGO demonstrably transparent?
- What is front-running?
- Are there market makers on LGO?
- What are the trading fees?
- What is the minimum order size?
- What is the tick size?
- Is there a trading API?
- How can I retrieve trading and market data from LGO?
- How can I trade on LGO?
- What are the different order types?