Applications are generally not accepted if either the AML/KYC checks are not cleared, or if requests for further information are not fully satisfied. LGO has complete discretion regarding the approval of prospective clients.
Articles in this section
- Registration Process
- How long will the onboarding process take?
- Is there a minimum firm size on the exchange?
- Why are you collecting Social Security numbers (SSNs)?
- Why are you asking for nationalities?
- Will you share my information with any third parties?
- What should I do if there are changes to my application information during the onboarding process?
- Why am I receiving emails from a non-LGO address regarding my onboarding?
- Why was my application not approved?
- Data removal