Yes, an LGO representative will be able to assist you throughout the process. We can set up an in-person meeting or help you by answering any questions through email, call, or video chat. Additionally, we can setup an in-person or virtual meeting with a bank representative which will help you go through the bank account creation process.
Articles in this section
- What is Signature Bank’s relationship with LGO Markets?
- Why do I need a Signature Bank account?
- I choose to provide my own hardware wallet. What are the recommended specifications?
- Why am I receiving emails from a non-LGO address regarding my onboarding?
- Will my computer be compatible with LGO’s software?
- Is there a minimum firm size on the exchange?
- How do I know my funds are safe?
- After my application is approved, how long until I can begin trading?
- What should I do if there are changes to my application information during the onboarding process?
- Are there fees associated with the separate banking and clearing accounts?