Applications are generally not accepted if either the AML/KYC checks are not cleared, or if requests for further information are not fully satisfied. LGO and its custodial partners have complete discretion regarding the approval of prospective clients.
Articles in this section
- What is Signature Bank’s relationship with LGO Markets?
- Why do I need a Signature Bank account?
- I choose to provide my own hardware wallet. What are the recommended specifications?
- Why am I receiving emails from a non-LGO address regarding my onboarding?
- Will my computer be compatible with LGO’s software?
- Is there a minimum firm size on the exchange?
- How do I know my funds are safe?
- After my application is approved, how long until I can begin trading?
- What should I do if there are changes to my application information during the onboarding process?
- Are there fees associated with the separate banking and clearing accounts?