LGO Markets strictly abides by an internal policy of data storage and security measures, as well as full compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This ensures that your data will be safely encrypted and stored in a secure server within two weeks of collection, and that if you are a customer operating under EU regulations, inquiries as to the personally identifiable data (PII) held and requests for removal can both be made.
Articles in this section
- What is Signature Bank’s relationship with LGO Markets?
- Why do I need a Signature Bank account?
- I choose to provide my own hardware wallet. What are the recommended specifications?
- Why am I receiving emails from a non-LGO address regarding my onboarding?
- Will my computer be compatible with LGO’s software?
- Is there a minimum firm size on the exchange?
- How do I know my funds are safe?
- After my application is approved, how long until I can begin trading?
- What should I do if there are changes to my application information during the onboarding process?
- Are there fees associated with the separate banking and clearing accounts?