Initially, LGO Markets will be using DocuSign to allow the efficient completion of onboarding documents. Therefore, some emails will be generated by LGO Markets’ DocuSign account. If you receive an email from any other non-LGO Markets linked account regarding onboarding, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. Eventually, a direct onboarding portal will be available on our website.
Articles in this section
- What is Signature Bank’s relationship with LGO Markets?
- Why do I need a Signature Bank account?
- I choose to provide my own hardware wallet. What are the recommended specifications?
- Why am I receiving emails from a non-LGO address regarding my onboarding?
- Will my computer be compatible with LGO’s software?
- Is there a minimum firm size on the exchange?
- How do I know my funds are safe?
- After my application is approved, how long until I can begin trading?
- What should I do if there are changes to my application information during the onboarding process?
- Are there fees associated with the separate banking and clearing accounts?