As our exchange is non-custodial and decentralized by design, this ensures that both your fiat and cryptocurrencies are secure with independent third parties. This way, funds (fiat and cryptocurrencies) are always stored in accounts which are yours and that you control. We will never hold or transmit your funds on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- What is Signature Bank’s relationship with LGO Markets?
- Why do I need a Signature Bank account?
- I choose to provide my own hardware wallet. What are the recommended specifications?
- Why am I receiving emails from a non-LGO address regarding my onboarding?
- Will my computer be compatible with LGO’s software?
- Is there a minimum firm size on the exchange?
- How do I know my funds are safe?
- After my application is approved, how long until I can begin trading?
- What should I do if there are changes to my application information during the onboarding process?
- Are there fees associated with the separate banking and clearing accounts?