LGO Markets partners with custodians and clearing firms who undertake their own AML/KYC checks as well. We review all applications on a first come/first serve basis. This process can be prolonged if an applicant fails to provide the complete information. In addition, we will help facilitate the documentation requests for our business partners in order to make the process efficient.
Articles in this section
- What is Signature Bank’s relationship with LGO Markets?
- Why do I need a Signature Bank account?
- I choose to provide my own hardware wallet. What are the recommended specifications?
- Why am I receiving emails from a non-LGO address regarding my onboarding?
- Will my computer be compatible with LGO’s software?
- Is there a minimum firm size on the exchange?
- How do I know my funds are safe?
- After my application is approved, how long until I can begin trading?
- What should I do if there are changes to my application information during the onboarding process?
- Are there fees associated with the separate banking and clearing accounts?