The order pool hash is published on the blockchain. There is no limit of orders in a block.
Articles in this section
- How do you verify that the order pool is immutable? How many orders will be in one pool?
- How does the chain handle cancelled orders? Are there still fees, since it is on the blockchain?
- How is the platform blockchain agnostic if you create LGO tokens on the Ethereum blockchain? Wouldn't it forever use Ethereum chain as well?
- When did the development of LGO begin?
- How fast is LGO going to be, since transactions are on the blockchain?
- What other hardware wallets, aside from Ledger, will LGO exchanges support in the future?